With X-Men First Class hitting the screens, all would be queuing up to see Michael Fassbender and James McAvoy as younger Magneto and Professor X or at least would be searching the net to get the reviews. Some would probably go a step ahead and want to read the book review to see how close Kevin Bacon does come to Sebastian Shaw, as he himself claims that he was wondering why he was offered that role.
Typically the movie goers would be interested in:
- Movie show close to his location.
- Movie reviews of those who have seen it.
- DVDs of older versions of X-Men to compare the performances.
- Any coupons available with friends
- Or going a step further and looking for the X Men comic series.
And once they have seen the movie they would want to give their opinions to their friends and other people wanting to watch the movie.
Most of them generate over a lakh of results and it takes the user more than required time to filter the choices. The user has to visit different sites to check for the desired show timings. Moreover they have to search for the movie reviews separately thereby wasting much of their otherwise productive time.Not all tools available on net facilitate all of the above mentioned points as effectively as myBantu does. Read http://www.mybantu.com/blog/2011/03/31/googles-1-and-mybantu-ugc-and-shoutouts/ .
myBantu leverages both artificial intelligence and social networks through friends recommendations and opinions. myBantu currently is facebook centric, available as an application in facebook, a web application and iphone app – with plans to extend into other smartphones.
myBantu’s first class X-Men Brigade i.e. its key differentiating factors includes the following:
- Just like Prof X who gives clear direction to the mutants, myBantu too provides 3-9 socially relevant and personalized recommendations for user’s needs, based on its patent pending Relevance Technology
- Like Dr. Moira MacTaggert who is a leading specialist on genetic mutation – myBantu acts as a search specialist for the user and seeks relevant opinions from both web and Friends on user’s needs
- Havok has the power to emanate waves of energy from his body and channel them in one direction just as myBantu leverages the crowd experience and channels them to the user based on his search request.
- Similar to Mystique who originally gave the nick names Magneto and Prof X to add relevance to their being agents- myBantu too provides context aware relevance.
And don’t forget to feed in your opinion on the movie. There are many of them out there waiting for your review on X-Men the movie and myBantu’s X-Men brigade. So don’t wait for a minute more and just ‘Bantu it’.