Dragon Warrior PO the Panda and the furious five-the praying mantis, the monkey, the crane, the tigress and the snake, are the strongest of teams who are trained to serve the orders of master Shifu intuitively. PO, a Furious Five fanboy, when first experiences the ‘Wushi Finger Hold’ of master Shifu, applies it on Tai Lung-the snow leopard to destroy him. When a surprised Tai Lung tells PO that Shifu couldn’t have taught him that skill, PO says ‘I figured it out’. That is the kind of experience a user gets with our PO-myBantu. Once a user has ‘bantood’ or searched with the myBantu tool, successive search results intuitively figures out their past preferences and displays the relevant results.
In Kung Fu Panda 1, when they realize that their master is worried about Tai Lung’s escape from his containment, they all set out together and put up a strong fight against him. Similarly, the search results, along with the myBantu’s 5 key features assist the users to make the final choice just like the Furious Five who complement each other in their combat techniques and always deliver according to their master’s wish without his ‘saying it all’.
The Furious Five are not just strong in their individual skills but are also a strong team whose carefully drafted training program keeps them alert and exactly aware of master Shifu’s expectations. Similarly myBantu and its most important five features assists The User – their master Shifu, in picking up the perfect option through its carefully coded algorithms.
- a. Find Similar- The extremely confident Crane- that helps users refine the results by comparing it with other ‘relevant’ attributes mentioned in their search criteria, such as movie director, genre, restaurant types, etc. and displays results similar to their preference for the users to have their pick confidently.
- Get Opinion-The Monkey-who has great understanding of the social behavior allows the users to view the real time opinions of all those who have used the product/service/option, in their social network, ensuring that their time and money is not getting wasted. Users get the latest talk of the town for the recommendation. Users can get opinions from experts through Facebook, Twitter, myBantu, Friend Feed and from many other sources.
- Get Coupon- The utmost patient Mantis that helps users obtain online coupons, stickers and attractive offers floating on the web, from friends and other users, for shopping, dining, movie and other related needs instantly. Users need not wait for the response from the friends. The ‘Get Coupon’ widget patiently waits for the response from the friend and alerts the user with an updated message under their recent activities feed on receipt of the coupons.
- Share Needs-The skillful Viper, provides cumulative advice based on other user’s experience. The tool can also be used to share experience with other users. In case you request for a service and are satisfied with the recommendation, you can share the same with all or selective friends or other fellow users. The friends on the other hand can hit the ‘use’ option and the deal gets downloaded to them instantly.
- Profile Pages-The Extremely organized Tigress allows users to view a lot of things such as owner’s latest activities that helps them use those recommendations. The activity list of a myBantu user in a profile page includes his/her opinion request, coupon request and shared recommendations. The ‘shout outs’ made by the owner is also visible which enables the viewers to know the owner’s preferences and recommendations. The viewers can also select the recommendations suggested by the owner, which gets downloaded immediately for them. The viewer can also respond to the requests posted by the owner on the profile page. The profile page URL and photograph can be customized by the owner.
And as master Oogway always says, “There are no accidents. Po is the Dragon Warrior” there is no denying the fact that myBantu is a one stop destination to search for all that you need be it dining reservations or a book review or finding a dentist nearby or sending flowers to your girlfriend or … buying tickets for Kung Fu Panda 2.
myBantu-the PO and its Furious Five awaits to serve ‘You’ – ‘master Shifu’ !!!